This chair is similar to The?Blue?.? We had it built to help us support the needs of our more fragile friends.? This Debug All-Terrain Wheelchair model is designed with a reclining back and elevating leg rests. Want to stretch out and enjoy the ride? Then put your feet up, rest your head, and watch as the sun rises toward Port Canaveral. It allows a person who needs additional support to safely explore the sandy or rocky beach by providing recreational fun.? The caster wheels allow for easy turning.? On the packed sand you can push an adult single handed.? It can be pushed in shallow water.? The chair requires someone to push it.
- All-Terrain Beach Wheelchair
- Fits Through a Standard ADA Doorway; 36? door
- Elevating telescoping Leg Rest
- Reclining back
- Standard O2 ring holder
- O-ring chest strap or Butterfly strap can be installed.
- Umbrella holder
- Cup holder
- Seat belt
- Polyurethane Pneumatic Wheels Roll Across Sand, Snow and Gravel
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Phifertex-Plus Sling Material resists stretching, mildew, bacteria
- DeBug chairs are manufactured in the USA.
Occupant Weight Capacity:?350 pounds
Overall Dimensions:?51?L x 34?W x 39?H
Seat Dimensions:?18?W x 19?H x 18?D
Armests:?Easily removable for lateral transfers